Me on feminism and

  

Film 


I am to the left of Russell Brand on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Jim Carrey on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Sasha Baron Cohen on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Michael J Fox on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Jon Leguizamo on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Jenny McCarthy on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Sam Neil on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Seth Rogen on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Mark Ruffalo on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Arnold Schwarzenegger on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of The Rock Dwayne Johnson on feminism/woman’s rights


TV

I am to the left of Bea Arthur on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Meredith Baxter Birney on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Andrea Boehlke on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Candace Cameron Bure on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Julie Chen on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Mindy Cohn on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Courteney Cox on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Carson Daly on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Julia Louise Dreyfuss on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Nicole Eggert on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Edie Falco on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Robert Ihler on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Tracey Gold on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Len Goodman on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Kelsey Grammer on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Michael Imperioli on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Carrie Ann Inaba on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Jimmy Kimmell on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Mike Boogie Malin on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Alyssa Milano on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Don Most on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Patton Oswald on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Anna Paquin on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Jim Parsons on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Dr Phil on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Jeff Probst on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Rob Reiner on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Andrew Savage on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Jarrod Schultz on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of David Schwimmer on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Jamie Lynn Sigler on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of John Stamos on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Jon Stewart on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Sally Struthers on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Rutina Wesley on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Maise Williams (Game of Thrones) on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Nikolaj Coster-Waldau on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Malcolm Jamal Warner on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Henry Winkler on feminism/woman’s rights

Music

I am to the left of Justin Bieber on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Paula Abdul on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Christina Aguilera on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Jon Bon Jovi on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Nick Carter on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Joey Fatone on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Willa Ford on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Michael Jackson on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Chris Kirkpatrick on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Mandy Moore on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Dolly Parton on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Britney Spears on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Robin Thicke on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Justin Timberlake on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Kanye West on feminism/woman’s rights

Tech vg

I am to the left of video game designer Cory Barlog on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Emma Best (DDoS secrets) on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Elon Musk on feminism/woman’s rights

Book

I am to the left of JK Rowling on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Mark Twain on feminism/woman’s rights

Sports

I am to the left of Stone Cold Steve Austin on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Bob Baffert on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Dave Bautista on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Tom Brady on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Joe Burrow on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Bill Cowher on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Roger Goodell on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Chris Kluwe on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of AJ Lee on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Sean McDermott on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Doc Rivers on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Serena Williams on feminism/woman’s rights

Polemic

I am to the left of Hunter Avellone on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Mikhail Bakunin on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Wolf Blitzer on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Glenn Beck on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Joy Behar on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Destiny streamer Steven Kenneth Bonnell II on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Max Boot on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Mika Brzenzski on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Kevin Carson (Left Libertarian) on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Mike Cernovich on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Contrapoints on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Ann Coulter on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Steven Crowder on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Chris Cuomo on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of SE Cupp on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Belle Delphine on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Robin Diangelo on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Tim Dillion on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Jimmy Dore on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Ronan Farrow on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Nick Fuentes on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Emily Gorcenski on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Glenn Greenwald on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Maggie Haberman on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Sara Haines on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Sam Harris on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Katie Herzog on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Lisa Kennedy on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Bill Kristol on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Tomi Lahren on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Don Lemon on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Laura Loomer on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Bill Maher on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Michelle Malkin on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Chelsea Manning on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Caleb Mauphin on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Katie McHugh on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Cassie Miller from the Southern Poverty Law Center on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Andrea Mitchell on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Meghan McCain on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Gavin McGinnis on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Milo on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Andrea Mitchell on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Peggy Noonan on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Luna Oi on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Keith Olbermann on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Candace Owens on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Jordan Peterson on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Tim Pool on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Joy Reid on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Joe Rogan on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Dave Rubin on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Linda Sarsour on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Joe Scarborough on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Sam Seder on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Ben Shapiro on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Laura Southern on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Richard Spencer on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Andrew Sullivan on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Jake Tapper on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Abigail Thorn (Philosophy tube) on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Vaush on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Gore Vidal on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Nicole Wallace on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Josiah Warren on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Sydney Watson on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Bari Weiss on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Blaire White on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Brianna Yu on feminism/woman’s rights

WP

I am to the left of Wikipedia admin Aquillion on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Wikipedia admin TonyBallioni on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Wikipedia admin Isabel Belato on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Wikipedia admin Bishonen on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Wikipedian and WP member Tim Carrite Davenport on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Wikipedia admin Drmies on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of the Gender Desk blog (Wikipedia criticism blog site) on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Wikipedia admin Jayron32 on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Midsized Jake (Wikipediocracy)  on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Mick Macnamee (Wikipedia sucks user jake is a sellout) on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Wikipedia user northbysouthbarnof on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Wikipedia user Shellwood on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Wikipedia user SPECIFICO on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Wikipedia user Tazmin on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Jimbo Wales on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Wikipedia user X Editor on feminism/woman’s rights

Politicians

I am to the left of Jill Biden on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Joe Biden on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Mike Bloomberg on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Cory Booker on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Muriel Bowser on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of George W Bush on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Lincoln Chafee on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Dita Charanzova on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Liz Cheney on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Chris Christie on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Mary Pat Christie on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of former President Bill Clinton on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Hillary Clinton on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Piers Corbyn on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Charlie Crist on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Andrew Cuomo on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Val Demmings on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of former President Dwight Eisenhower on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Carly Fiorina on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Al Franken on feminism/woman’s rights

 I am to the left of Tulsi Gabbard on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Barry Goldwater on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Katie Hobbs on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Kathy Hochul on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Larry Hogan on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Cassidy Hutchinson on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Joan of Ark on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Boris Johnson on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Gary Johnson on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Jo Jorgensen on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Mark Kelly on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Brian Kemp on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Adam Kinzinger on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Kari Lake on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Marine La pen on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Abraham Lincoln on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Nancy Mace on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Emmanuel Macron on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Joe Manchin on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Blake Masters on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Teresa May on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of John McCain on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Evan McMullin on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Lisa Murkowski on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Phil Murphy on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Gavin Newsom on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of former President Richard Nixon on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of former President Barack Obama on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Joe O’Dea on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Ihlan Omar on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Omerosa on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Erin O’Toole on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Mehmet Oz on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Rand Paul on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Nancy Pelosi on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Mike Pence on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Jared Polis on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Vladimir Putin on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Mitt Romney on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Karl Rove on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Bernie Sanders on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Chuck Schumer on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Josh Shapiro on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Curtis Silwa on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Krysten Sinema on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Eric Stalwell on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Keir Starmer on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Elise Stefanik on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Jake Tapper on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Greta Thunberg on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Justin Trudeau on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Donald Trump on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Ivanka Trump on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Elizabeth Warren on feminism/woman’s rights

Victims

I am to the left of Elisabeth Nichole Avoyne-Clemens (Pan am 103 victim) on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Paul Isaac Garret (Pan am 103 victim) on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the leftof Daniel Lewin (911 victim) on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Pam Lychner (TWA flight 800 victim) on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Barbara Olson (911 victim) on feminism/woman’s rights

local

I am to the left of my mother Debbie and my father George on feminism/woman’s rights 

I am to the left of my maternal grandparents William and Helen on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of my Uncle Ronny on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of my maternal grandparents William and Helen on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of my paternal grandparents George and Marion on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of my dad’s brother Michael Kurt NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of my great uncle Pete Toraya and great aunt Mary Toraya on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of my great Uncle John Morgan and great Aunt Stella Morgan on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of my mom’s first cousin Gary Morgan and his wife Joanna on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Wendy Morgan Confair and her husband on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Marcia Lebeau and her husband Robert of Long Beach California on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Tammy Lebeau Beaulaparlant and her husband Frank on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Cassie Beaulaparlant on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Julia Wojnar Barbarotta and her husband Joseph on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Joe Barbarotta II on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Danny Wojnar of San Clemente on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Teresa Wojnar (my mom’s first cousin) on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Florence Wojnar Duffy and her husband Charlie on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Randy Duffy (stepson of Florence Wojnar Duffy) on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Kenneth Boland of Woodbridge NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Lynne Boland Jugan on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Ann Adamosky of Edison NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Mike Adamosky of Edison NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Garret Balcitis of Illinois on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of MCC Professor Barbara Bognar on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Sean Bouchard of NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Ethel Callari, her husband James and her son Jim all of NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Wendy Carrucci of NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Martha Fazio Carter of Florida on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of former Old Bridge Rams player Pat Cunningham of Old Bridge NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Frank Faraca of Perth Amboy on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of guidance councilor Daniel Feldman of NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Robin Gastgaber of Perth Amboy on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Nicole Herrera (born c 1983, friend of Pat Cunnungham) of Old Bridge NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Peter Hynes of Old Bridge on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of PJ Hynes (born 1984) of Minneapolis on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Mary Jane Joachim of NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Nicky Joachim of NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Harry Joachim of NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Kathy Kowalenko of NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Sue Budzinski Manno of NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Cathy Marko of Old Bridge on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Susan Montemurno of Parlin NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Jonathan Myrex of Alabama on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Lee Pfieffer of NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Carol Saragusa of Florida on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Dominic Saragusa on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Bucs fan Saints fan Joe Saragusa on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Mia Saragusa of Florida on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Wade Sipley of Old Bridge NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Sam Sowell of Old Bridge NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Daryl Stephenson East Windsor NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Delores Stephenson of East Windsor NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Dean Stephenson of Toms River on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Noreen Stephenson Zaravets on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Adam Toraya of NJ and California on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Ralph Tellone of NJ on feminism/woman’s rights

I am to the left of Barbara Winograd and her aid Dolores of NJ on feminism/woman’s rights





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIOSioeioewoiew

Facwoiooweo

JKRG