Me and issues and abortion

 Film

I am to the left of Russell Brand on abortion

 

Music

I am to the left of Paula Abdul on abortion

I am to the left of Christina Aguilera on abortion

I am to the left of Justin Bieber on abortion

I am to the left of Jon Bon Jovi on abortion

I am to the left of Nick Carter on abortion

I am to the left of Joey Fatone on abortion

I am to the left of Willa Ford on abortion

I am to the left of Michael Jackson on abortion

I am to the left of Chris Kirkpatrick on abortion

I am to the left of Mandy Moore on abortion

I am to the left of Dolly Parton on abortion

I am to the left of Britney Spears on abortion

I am to the left of Robin Thicke on abortion

I am to the left of Justin Timberlake on abortion

I am to the left of Kanye West on abortion


TV

I am to the left of Bea Arthur on abortion

I am to the left of Meredith Baxter Birney on abortion

I am to the left of Andrea Boehlke on abortion

I am to the left of Candace Cameron Bure on abortion

I am to the left of Julie Chen on abortion

I am to the left of Mindy Cohn on abortion

I am to the left of Courteney Cox on abortion

I am to the left of Carson Daly on abortion

I am to the left of Julia Louise Dreyfuss on abortion

I am to the left of Nicole Eggert on abortion

I am to the left of Edie Falco on abortion

I am to the left of Tracey Gold on abortion

I am to the left of Len Goodman on abortion

I am to the left of Kelsey Grammer on abortion

I am to the left of Robert Ihler on abortion

I am to the left of Michael Imperioli on abortion

I am to the left of Carrie Ann Inaba on abortion

I am to the left of Jimmy Kimmell on abortion

I am to the left of Mike Boogie Malin on abortion

I am to the left of Alyssa Milano on abortion

I am to the left of Don Most on abortion

I am to the left of Patton Oswald on abortion

I am to the left of Anna Paquin on abortion

I am to the left of Jim Parsons on abortion

I am to the left of Dr Phil on  abortion

I am to the left of Jeff Probst on abortion

I am to the left of Rob Reiner on abortion

I am to the left of Andrew Savage on abortion

I am to the left of Jarrod Schultz on abortion

I am to the left of David Schwimmer on abortion

I am to the left of Jamie Lynn Sigler on abortion

I am to the left of John Stamos on abortion

I am to the left of Jon Stewart on abortion

I am to the left of Sally Struthers on abortion

I am to the left of Nikolaj Coster-Waldau on abortion

I am to the left of Malcolm Jamal Warner on abortion

I am to the left of Rutina Wesley on abortion

I am to the left of Maise Williams (Game of Thrones) on abortion

I am to the left of Henry Winkler on abortion

Film


I am to the left of Russell Brand on abortion

I am to the left of Jim Carrey on abortion

I am to the left of Sasha Baron Cohen on abortion

I am to the left of Michael J Fox on abortion

I am to the left of Jon Leguizamo on abortion

I am to the left of Jenny McCarthy on abortion

I am to the left of Sam Neil on abortion

I am to the left of Seth Rogen on abortion

I am to the left of Mark Ruffalo on abortion

I am to the left of Arnold Schwarzenegger on abortion

I am to the left of The Rock Dwayne Johnson on abortion

WP

I am to the left of Wikipedia admin Aquillion on abortion

I am to the left of Wikipedia admin TonyBallioni on abortion

I am to the left of Wikipedia admin Isabel Belato on abortion

I am to the left of Wikipedia admin Bishonen on abortion

I am to the left of Wikipedian and WP member Tim Carrite Davenport on abortion

I am to the left of Wikipedia admin Drmies on abortion

I am to the left of the Gender Desk blog (Wikipedia criticism blog site) on abortion

I am to the left of Wikipedia admin Jayron32 on abortion

I am to the left of Mick Macnamee (Wikipedia sucks user jake is a sellout) on abortion

I am to the left of Midsized Jake (Wikipediocracy)  on abortion

I am to the left of Wikipedia user northbysouthbarnof on abortion

I am to the left of Wikipedia user Shellwood on abortion

I am to the left of Wikipedia user SPECIFICO on abortion

I am to the left of Wikipedia user Tazmin on abortion

I am to the left of Jimbo Wales on abortion

I am to the left of Wikipedia user X Editor on abortion

Book

I am to the left of JK Rowling on abortion

I am to the left of Mark Twain on abortion

Sports

I am to the left of Stone Cold Steve Austin on abortion

I am to the left of Bob Baffert on abortion

I am to the left of Dave Bautista on abortion

I am to the left of Tom Brady on abortion

I am to the left of Joe Burrow on abortion

I am to the left of Bill Cowher on abortion

I am to the left of Roger Goodell on abortion

I am to the left of Chris Kluwe on abortion

I am to the left of AJ Lee on abortion

I am to left of Sean McDermott on abortion

I am to the left of Doc Rivers on abortion

I am to the left of Serena Williams on abortion

Polemic

I am to the left of Hunter Avellone on abortion

I am to the left of Mikhail Bakunin on abortion

I am to the left of Glenn Beck on abortion

I am to the left of Joy Behar on abortion

I am to the left of Wolf Blitzer on abortion

I am to the left of Destiny streamer Steven Kenneth Bonnell II on abortion

I am to the left of Max Boot on abortion

I am to the left of Mika Brzenzski on abortion

I am to the left of Kevin Carson (Left Libertarian) on abortion

I am to the left of Mike Cernovivh on abortion

I am to the left of Contrapoints on abortion

I am to the left of Ann Coulter on abortion

I am to the left of Steven Crowder on abortion

I am to the left of Chris Cuomo on abortion

I am to the left of SE Cupp on abortion

I am to the left of Belle Delphine on abortion

I am to the left of Robin Diangelo on abortion

I am to the left of Tim Dillion on abortion

I am to the left of Jimmy Dore on abortion

I am to the left of Ronan Farrow on abortion

I am to the left of Nick Fuentes on abortion

I am to the left of Emily Gorcenski on abortion

I am to the left of Glenn Greenwald on abortion

I am to the left of Maggie Haberman on abortion

I am to the left of Sara Haines on abortion

I am to the left of Sam Harris on abortion

I am to the left of Katie Herzog on abortion

I am to the left of Lisa Kennedy on abortion

I am to the left of Bill Kristol on abortion

I am to the left of Tomi Lahren on abortion

I am to the left of Don Lemon on abortion

I am to the left of Laura Loomer on abortion

I am to the left of Bill Maher on abortion

I am to the left of Michelle Malkin on abortion

I am to the left of Chelsea Manning on abortion

I am to the left of Caleb Mauphin on abortion

I am to the left of Milo on abortion

I am to the left of Meghan McCain on abortion

I am to the left of Gavin McInnis on abortion

I am to the left of Katie McHugh on abortion

I am to the left of Cassie Miller of the Southern Poverty Law Center on abortion

I am to the left of Andrea Mitchell on abortion

I am to the left of Peggy Noonan on abortion

I am to the left of Luna Oi on abortion

I am to the left of Keith Olbermann on abortion

I am to the left of Candace Owens on abortion

I am to the left of Jordan Peterson on abortion

I am to the left of Tim Pool on abortion

I am to the left of Joy Reid on abortion

I am to the left of Joe Rogan on abortion

I am to the left of Dave Rubin on abortion

I am to the left of Linda Sarsour on abortion

I am to the left of Joe Scarborough on abortion

I am to the left of Sam Seder on abortion

I am to the left of Ben Shapiro on abortion

I am to the left of Laura Southern on abortion

I am to the left of Richard Spencer on abortion

I am to the left of Andrew Sullivan on abortion

I am to the left of Jake Tapper on abortion

I am to the left of Greta Thunberg on abortion

I am to the left of Abigail Thorn (Philosophy tube) on abortion

I am to the left of Vaush on abortion

I am to the left of Gore Vidal on abortion

I am to the left of Nicole Wallace on abortion

I am to the left of Josiah Warren on abortion

I am to the left of Sydney Watson on abortion

I am to the left of Bari Weiss on abortion

I am to the left of Blaire White on abortion

I am to the left of Brianna Yu on abortion

Tech vgs

I am to the left of video game designer Cory Barlog on abortion

I am to the left of Emma Best (DDoS secrets) on abortion

I am to the left of Elon Musk on abortion

Politicians

I am to the left of Dr Jill Biden on abortion

I am to the left of Joe Biden on abortion

I am to the left of Mike Bloomberg on abortion

I am to the left of Cory Booker on abortion

I am to the left of Muriel Bowser on abortion

I am to the left of former President George W Bush on abortion

I am to the left of Lincoln Chafee on abortion

I am to the left of Dita Charanzova on abortion

I am to the left of Liz Cheney on abortion

I am to the left of Chris Christie on abortion

I am to the left of Mary Pat Christie on abortion

I am to the left of former President Bill Clinton on abortion

I am to the left of Hillary Clinton on abortion

I am to the left of Piers Corbyn on abortion

I am to the left of Charlie Crist on abortion

I am to the left of Andrew Cuomo on abortion

I am to the left of Val Demmings on abortion

I am to the left of former President Dwight Eisenhower on abortion

I am to the left of Carly Fiorina on abortion

I am to the left of Al Franken on abortion

I am to the left of Tulsi Gabbard on abortion

I am to the left of Barry Goldwater on abortion

I am to the left of Katie Hobbs on abortion

I am to the left of Kathy Hochul on abortion

I am to the left of Larry Hogan on abortion

I am to the left of Cassidy Hutchinson on abortion

I am to the left of Joan of Ark on abortion

I am to the left of Boris Johnson on abortion

I am to the left of Gary Johnson on abortion

I am to the left of Jo Jorgensen on abortion

I am to the left of Mark Kelly on abortion

I am to the left of Brian Kemp on abortion

I am to the left of Adam Kinzinger on abortion

I am to the left of Kari Lake on abortion

I am to the left of Marine Le Pen on abortion

I am to the left of Abraham Lincoln on abortion

I am to the left of Nancy Mace on abortion

I am to the left of Emmanuel Macron on abortion

I am to the left of Joe Manchin on abortion

I am to the left of Blake Masters on abortion

I am to the left of Teresa May on abortion

I am to the left of John McCain on abortion

I am to the left of Evan McMullin on abortion

I am to the left of Lisa Murkowski on abortion

I am to the left of Phil Murphy on feminism/woman’s rights abortion

I am to the left of Gavin Newsom on abortion

I am to the left of former President Richard Nixon on abortion

I am to the left of former President Barack Obama on abortion

I am to the left of Joe O’Dea on abortion

I am to the left of Ihlan Omar on abortion

I am to the left of Omerosa on abortion

I am to the left of Erin O’Toole on abortion

I am to the left of Mehmet Oz on abortion

I am to the left of Rand Paul on abortion

I am to the left of Nancy Pelosi on abortion

I am to the left of Mike Pence on abortion

I am to the left of Jared Polis on abortion

I am to the left of Vladimir Putin on abortion

I am to the left of Mitt Romney on abortion

I am to the left of Karl Rove on abortion

I am to the left of Bernie Sanders on abortion

I am to the left of Chuck Schumer on abortion

I am to the left of Josh Shapiro on abortion

I am to the left of Curtis Silwa on abortion

I am to the left of Krysten Sinema on abortion

I am to the left of Eric Stalwell on abortion

I am to the left of Keir Starmer on abortion

I am to the left of Elise Stefanik on abortion

I am to the left of Justin Trudeau on abortion

I am to the left of Donald Trump on abortion

I am to the left of Ivanka Trump on abortion

I am to the left of Melania Trump on abortion

I am to the left of Elizabeth Warren on abortion

Victims

I am to the left of Elisabeth Nichole Avoyne-Clemens (Pan am 103 victim) on abortion

I am to the left of Paul Isaac Garret (Pan am 103 victim) on abortion

I am to the left of Daniel Lewin (911 victim) on abortion

I am to the left of Barbara Olson (911 victim) on abortion

I am to the left of Pam Lychner (TWA flight 800 victim) on abortion

local

I am to the left of my mother Debbie and my father George on abortion

I am to the left of my maternal grandparents William and Helen on abortion

I am to the left of my Uncle Ronny on abortion

I am to the left of my maternal grandparents William and Helen on abortion

I am to the left of my paternal grandparents George and Marion on abortion

I am to the left of my dad’s brother Michael Kurt NJ on abortion

I am to the left of my great uncle Pete Toraya and great aunt Mary Toraya on abortion

I am to the left of my great Uncle John Morgan and great Aunt Stella Morgan on abortion

I am to the left of my mom’s first cousin Gary Morgan and his wife Joanna on abortion

I am to the left of Wendy Morgan Confair and her husband on abortion

I am to the left of Marcia Lebeau and her husband Robert of Long Beach California on abortion

I am to the left of Tammy Lebeau Beaulaparlant and her husband Frank on abortion

I am to the left of Cassie Beaulaparlant on abortion

I am to the left of Julia Wojnar Barbarotta and her husband Joseph on abortion

I am to the left of Joe Barbarotta II on abortion

I am to the left of Danny Wojnar of San Clemente on abortion

I am to the left of Teresa Wojnar (my mom’s first cousin) on abortion

I am to the left of Florence Wojnar Duffy and her husband Charlie on abortion

I am to the left of Randy Duffy (stepson of Florence Wojnar Duffy) on abortion

I am to the left of Kenneth Boland of Woodbridge NJ on abortion

I am to the left of Lynne Boland Jugan on abortion

I am to the left of Ann Adamosky of Edison NJ on abortion

I am to the left of Mike Adamosky of Edison NJ on abortion

I am to the left of Garret Balcitis of Illinois on abortion

I am to the left of MCC Professor Barbara Bognar on abortion

I am to the left of Sean Bouchard of NJ on abortion

I am to the left of Ethel Callari, her husband James and her son Jim all of NJ on abortion

I am to the left of Wendy Carrucci of NJ on abortion

I am to the left of Martha Fazio Carter of Florida on abortion

I am to the left of former Old Bridge Rams player Pat Cunningham of Old Bridge NJ on abortion

I am to the left of Frank Faraca of Perth Amboy on abortion

I am to the left of guidance councilor Daniel Feldman of NJ on abortion

I am to the left of Robin Gastgaber of Perth Amboy on abortion

I am to the left of Peter Hynes of Old Bridge on abortion

I am to the left of Mary Jane Joachim of NJ on abortion

I am to the left of Nicky Joachim of NJ on abortion

I am to the left of Harry Joachim of NJ on abortion

I am to the left of Kathy Kowalenko of NJ on abortion

I am to the left of Sue Budzinski Manno of NJ on abortion

I am to the left of Cathy Marko of Old Bridge on abortion

I am to the left of Susan Montemurno of Parlin NJ on abortion

I am to the left of Jonathan Myrex of Alabama on abortion

I am to the left of Lee Pfieffer of NJ on abortion

I am to the left of Carol Saragusa of Florida on abortion

I am to the left of Dominic Saragusa on abortion

I am to the left of Bucs fan Saints fan Joe Saragusa on abortion

I am to the left of Mia Saragusa of Florida on abortion

I am to the left of Wade Sipley of Old Bridge NJ on abortion

I am to the left of Sam Sowell of Old Bridge NJ on abortion

I am to the left of Daryl Stephenson East Windsor NJ on abortion

I am to the left of Delores Stephenson of East Windsor NJ on abortion

I am to the left of Dean Stephenson of Toms River on abortion

I am to the left of Noreen Stephenson Zaravets on abortion

I am to the left of Adam Toraya of NJ and California on abortion

I am to the left of Ralph Tellone of NJ on abortion

I am to the left of Barbara Winograd and her aid Dolores of NJ on abortion


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIOSioeioewoiew

Facwoiooweo

JKRG